The new year is here and it is already too busy! We had a great Christmas and hope you all did as well. This year we decided that we were going to keep the gifts minimal and focus more on Christ and the true spirit of Christmas. You probably can't tell this from the picture but remember, there are SIX of us! All in all I felt our goal was achieved!
Kingston checking out his toys. He really likes his John Deere!
He thought it pulled his baseball tee quite well. Nothing runs like a Deere!
After we opened gifts and played a little the rest of the family came for round two! We had lunch and enjoyed Christmas day together! Next year I hope to be wearing a real Christmas sweater! Which reminds me... I need to hit up the clearance racks for some super tacky Christmas sweaters! I just love them!