Friday, May 14, 2010

Disneyland 2010



This year we decided to take the entire mafia to Disneyland! Yes, we are craZy! After a week of planning and packing we were on our way, plus one aunt for extra help, minus one packed suitcase! WHOOPS!

Beth- "Ed, where is Kingston's suitcase?"
Ed- "Don't ask me, I thought you got it." Oh yes he did!
Beth- "Well, maybe if I didn't have to load the car and pack YOUR bag I would have remembered it!"

All this at the ticket counter in the airport... Let's just say he got to make a late night trip to Target!




We spent three days at Disneyland and California adventure! We stayed at the Disney Grand California hotel which is on the property and makes it nice with little ones. Everything is really close. Every morning we ate breakfast with the Disney characters. This was probably Kingston's favorite part. He loved all the big animals!



Kaili and Mom on the Wild River ride moments before I got soaked!





Since the Tea Cups make me sick, Ed and Katie took all the kids for a spin! Ed had them spinning at maximum speed! I was sick just watching! Luckily, the girls liked it.




Kingston loved the Rockets! He kept saying, "WOOOW!" He couldn't stop smiling!



You probably can't see the anticipation on Kaili's face, but she waited a whole year to ride this roller coaster! I made Ed promise to hold onto her when they went upside down!



The Carousel was Kingston's favorite ride! As soon as he could see one, he ran! We had to stop and take several rides each time we passed the Carousel! He was so cute!





The final day we watched the Celebration Parade! The girls were picked to go dance in the parade. They had fun! Everyone knows they love a good audience! Mickey and Minnie were in the parade, along with all their Disney friends! That night there was a huge fire works show! Perfect ending to a Magical trip to Disney!