I am assuming my lack of photos was due to the massive ward Trunk or Treat that my sister and I held at our home! I spent the whole week decorating and preparing. We had soup and cobbler potluck, hayride, face painting, bean bag toss, haunted dance floor, cupcake walk, and a spooky fishing swamp! Everyone had a blast. We put on the finishing touches just in time for the Bash to begin! Then, the hostess I was! No time for pictures. I didn't even get pictures of my kids in their costumes! The only pictures I have are from other people!
At least I am making a written account of our night, RIGHT! Well, In honor of my new red hair I decided Ed and I would dress as Roger and Jessica Rabbit and Kingston was our baby rabbit! Kendra was a Pirate, Kaili the "Bloody" Vampire, and Kennedy was a Poodle! Cute!
Here is Kennedy, King, Katie and John on the hayride! Kennedy decided not to put on her costume that night because it was "itchy!" She had already worn it to a birthday party and half the day at school for their annual costume parade. By that night their costumes were in threads! I guess we got good use out of our $100 worth of polyester!