This morning I took King out to the shop for a much anticipated surprise for my little guy! About two weeks ago I picked King up from work with Dad, and all he kept saying was "Traataar, Traataar" I had no idea what he was saying! On our way home he was looking out the window at beautiful Sacaton (haha!) and saw a tractor plowing the field. He screamed and pointed out the window and said, "TRAATAAR!" I was so amazed! We talk about a lot of things on our rides home but I had not recalled talking about tractors before. In astonishment, I called Ed and told him King just pointed and said tractor! He nonchalantly replied that him and King had looked at tractors that morning! That's where it all began...
This little guy says 10 words and Tractor is one of them. Surely he needs some of his own! As of yesterday I was still waiting for the package to arrive... Last night I walk out to the shop to find my husband (who had been gone ALL DAY) opening all the boxes and playing with Kings tractors! Geeze, I didn't know he was so easily entertained ;)
As soon as he walked into the shop he was grinning ear to ear and screaming "TRAATAAR!" All of these pictures were taken within 10 seconds. He was so excited!