This past weekend we visited Grandma and Papa Lamont at their cabin in Flagstaff. The weather was perfect! As soon as we arrived mom had filet mignon grilling, cowboy potatoes, a yummy salad and french bread. Awhhh, comfort food! She was very excited to have visitors!
On Saturday Mom and Dad took us to their favorite diner "Miz Zips" for hamburgers and milkshakes! Awhh, more comfort food! The girls went for a bike ride and Ed and Dad played with their new homemade water trailer. At dinner Kaili and Kendra were our hostess and waitress. They were absolutely cracking us up with their questions and accents! They insisted on taking unflattering pictures of us eating!
Once dark we ventured out back to the fire pit! Ed had a ginormous fire burning in no time, probably with lots of help from gasoline! And I thought I was a pyro, Geeze! So once the fire died down we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores! King insisted on throwing anything he could get his hands on into the fire. I was a nervous wreck!
Kaili was so funny with these little pretend kittens, dog, and moose. Everywhere she sat or laid they were surrounding her! Ed and I always thought she would make a great cat lady!