Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to School! Again!



I am very excited to announce that the girls are back in school! This will be Kennedy's first year in Kindergarten and first time riding a bus! Kaili is in 1st grade and feeling like the big sister on campus! Kendra (not photographed) is in 4th grade and apparently too cool for back to school pictures! They are all doing excellent and loving their new classes!




Of course Kaili's main motivation to get on that bus... SWIM! Thankfully, they attend a school that offers swim for P.E. in the summer months. This girl lives for activity!



I was explaining to Kennedy how she was going to start reading small books this year. She looked at me in shock and said, "WHAT!" I said, "Yes, you will start reading words!" She then replies very sly, "Ya right, I will just look at the words and go Blah, Blah, Blah!" She is such a smarty! I told her teacher and we both were laughing! Good Luck Ladies!