Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Disneyland Vacation

This was our first time enjoying the holiday season with Mickey and his friends. The girls were very excited to go to the Royal Ball at the Disneyland Kingdom. Kennedy was Snow White, Kendra was Belle, and Kaili was Jasmine. They danced and dined with the Disney Princesses. We also discovered Kendra and Kaili both made Santa's Naughty list! Listed 9th and 10th. They were ticked!

























This was our most fun trip to Disneyland Ever! Ed and I decided skip the usual pack the whole house, kitchen and baby and drive to California. Instead, fly over, pack one bag each and enjoy every minute. However, it was a little sad to leave Kingston behind with Grandma and Papa Lamont. The girls were all at the perfect age and height. We were able to go on all the rides together! The Hollywood Tower of Terror was so much fun with the girls. I have never heard them scream so loud. Kaili was ooh-ing and ahh-ing over everything. She kept thanking Ed and I for the trip. She said about a million times "this is sooo AWESOME!"